For the first 7 years you will be paying for the plan. During this time, it works like a typical HMO wherein you have an annual benefit usable for hospitalization expenses. These are also a couple of benefits, like:
• Benefit of free Annual Physical Examination after one year of payment.
Physical Examination, Chest X-Ray, Routine Fecalysis, Routine Urinalysis, Complete Blood Count
ECG for Members above 35 and Pap Smear for Female Members above 35 years old or as required.
• Benefit of free Dental Check-up and the following;
Unlimited Dental Check Ups
Unlimited Simple tooth extraction
Once A year Free Dental Prophylaxis
Recementation of jacket, crowns, inlays, on lays and
Minor adjustment of Dentures
• Term life Insurance (up to age 75) with accidental death and dismemberment riders.
• In-Patient benefits in accredited hospitals except for pre-existing conditions and dreaded diseases, up to plan annual benefit limit.
• Waiver of installment/ Premium due to death/ total and permanent disability.